OBSTETRICIAN GYNECOLOGIST CHANIA
With love for the woman & and mom-to-be…
In the context of her services, the Obstetrician Gynecologist Zolindaki Aggeliki provides full exploration of infertile couples, while she also deals with Aesthetic Gynecology, with modern Laser and mesotherapy techniques. She holds certifications regarding Vaginal Rejuvenation with LASER, as well as the Use of Hyaluronic Acid.
Trust Ms Zolindaki, in Chania, for a full gynecological and breast screening, pregnancy monitoring and fertility testing. The main concern of the doctor is, always, to be a valuable helper in the attempt of women to take care of their gynecological health and to give birth with safety for themselves, as well as for their babies.
Curriculum Vitae of Doctor Zolindaki Aggeliki Publications & Articles
OF THE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL OF HERAKLION
OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CONNEVTICUT-USA
- Optical tomography techniques in the diagnosis of breast diseases.
Publications in International Literature:
- Hyperfractionated or Accelerated Radiotherapy for tumors of the Head and Neck Area. International Journal of Oncology, Volume 7, Supplement, p.963, October 1995.
- A phase II trial of concurrent brachytherapy and chemotherapy with platinum compounds for stage II, III, IVA carcinoma of the uterine cervix. Supplement to volume 69 of the British Journal of Radiology, P.241 1996.
- The evaluation of morphological abnormalities of human spermatozoa in fertile and infertile men.
- European Journal of Obstretrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 1996 66:65-68.
- Changes in immunologic parameters (TNF-a, sCD8 and sCD4) during danazol treatment in patients with endometriosis. International Journal of Fertility 1996 42(3): 211-214.
- Nonparametric characterization of human breast tissue by the Laguerre expansion of the kernels technique applied on propagating femtosecond laser pulses through biopsy samples. American Institute of PHYSICS 1999 74(5):771-772.
- In vitro optical characterization and discrimination of female breast tissue during near infrared fsec laser pulses propagation. Eur J of Obst and Gyn and Reprid Biol (accepted).
Announcements in International Medical Conferences:
- History of human infertility. Topics of Obstetrics Gynecology 1995 Θ (3):203-211.
- Amniocentesis for the definition of fetal karyotypes. Prefectural general hospital of Chania “Aghios Georgios”, family planning center.
- Selective termination of pregnancy in the case of triplet pregnancy after in Vitro Fertilization. Prefectural general hospital of Chania “Aghios Georgios”, family planning center.
- Prenatal Diagnosis of choroid plexus cyst in the brain of the fetus. Prefectural general hospital of Chania “Aghios Georgios”, family planning center.
- Assessment of the Female Factor in assisted reproduction. Topics of Obstetrics - Gynecology Volume Ι number 4, 1996.
- Collection of tissue from the fetal-placental unit for the identification of fetal anomalies. Journal “ADOLESCENT GYNECOLOGY - REPRODUCTION AND MENOPAUSE” Volume 8, Number 4, October - December 1996.
- Study of sCD8 levels in the serum of pregnant women. Hellenic Obstetrics and Gynecology 1997 9(1): 49-53.
- The subject “Gain and Loss” from the post-operative radiotherapy of the regional lymph nodes and thoracic wall in breast cancer. Hellenic Radiology Number 2, Volume 29 1998
Publications in Greek Literature:
- Treatment options and general management of non invasive lesions as well as T1-4 tumors of the breast with or without lymph node metastases. 5th European Interuniversity Symposium: Breast Cancer, Naousa, Greece, 1995
- Controversies over the value of radiotherapy in the management of axillary and internal mammary lymph nodes for patients with breast cancer. 5th European Interuniversity Symposium: Breast Cancer, Naousa, Greece 1995.
- Hyperfractionated or Accelerated Radiotherapy for tumors of the Head and Neck Area. 1st World congress on Advances in Oncology, October 22-26 1995 Athens Greece.
- A phase II trial of concurrent brachytherapy and chemotherapy with platinum compounds for the treatment of locally advanced carcinoma of the uterine cervix (stage II, III, IVA). Radiology & Oncology 96. Birmingham, 20-22 May 1996.
- Serum soluble CD4 in patients with endometriosis. Human Reproduction, 12th Annual Meeting. Maastricht, June 30-July 3 1996.
- Seminal carnitine concentrations in normal oligoasthenozoospermic and azoospermic patients. 13th Annual Meeting ESHRE, Edinburgh, Scotland 1997.
- Determination of interleukin -6 (IL-6) in human seminal plasma. XV FIGI World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Copenhagen 1997.
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital, Iraklion Grete Greece.
- Pulsatile oxytocin, myometrial contraction and partogram. 5th International Congress on "The Cell Biology or Reproduction" St. John's College, Cambridge, UK 1-3 July 1999.
Announcements in Medical Conferences:
- • Phase II study of simultaneous chemotherapy and brachytherapy in cervical cancer. 2nd Panhellenic Congress of Gynecologic Oncology. Delphi, 6-8 of October 1995.
• Erythrocyte parameters and iron storage level in full-term pregnancy. 9th Panhellenic congress of Perinatal Medicine. Nafplion, 27-28 of April 1996.
• Annual Special Session of the Hellenic Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Corfu, 19-20 of October 1996.
• Pilot Study of simultaneous chemotherapy and intra-abdominal brachytherapy for stages ΙΙΑ/Β, ΙΙΙΑ Ca of cervical cancer. 7th Panhellenic Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Heraklion, Crete, 14-17 of May 1997.
• Recurrence of cystosarcoma phyllodes in a 29-year old patient, four years after the first surgical removal. 7th Panhellenic Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Heraklion, Crete, 14-17 of May 1997 (Volume of Abstracts pp81).
• Change in immunological parameters (TNFa, sCD8 and sCD4) during the course of treatment with Danazol in endometriosis. 7th Panhellenic Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Heraklion, Crete, 14-17 of May 1997 (Volume of Abstracts pp89).
• Interesting case of papillary carcinoma of the left breast. 7th Panhellenic Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Heraklion, Crete, 14-17 of May 1997 (Volume of Abstracts pp130).
• Age 30-40 years. Yes or no to mammographic screening. Experience on 1012 cases. 7th Panhellenic Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Heraklion, Crete, 14-17 of May 1997 (Volume of Abstracts pp 69).
• The question of risk versus benefit coming from postoperative adjuvant Radiotherapy (Breast, lymph nodes chest wall, regional lymph Nodes) in the management of primary breast cancer. 6th Panhellenic Congress of Mastology 12-16 of June 1997, Alexandroupoli, Thrace.
• Radiotherapeutic strategy in operable breast Cancer. 4th Panhellenic Congress of Radiation Oncology 9-12 of October 1997, Athens.
• Absence of umbilical arterial end-diastolic flow in the exploration and monitoring of severe residual fetal growth near childbirth with bicornuate uterus. Forum of Fetal Medicine and Imaging in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Athens 1998.
• Prenatal testing: the experience of the Clinic of Obstetrics - Gynecology of the University of Crete. Forum of Fetal Medicine and Imaging in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Athens 1998.
• Case of rare malignant neoplasm (peripheral neuro-ectodermal tumor - PNET) in firstborn with a 26-week gestation. The attempt to protect the fetus during radiotherapy. 3d Panhellenic Congress of Gynecologic Oncology, Athens 1-3 of October 1998. Hellenic Oncology, page 44.